We are proud to be one of the sponsors of the next Rome Startup Week. It will be a unique opportunity to cultivate our network and grow together, with investors and startups founders coming from more than 20 countries. The RSW is organized by the local startup association, Roma Startup, together with the Italian trade agency ICE, and this year we celebrate the third edition of the festival.
From April 8th to Aprile 12th, Rome will be hosting more than 40 events about innovation, designed to create interactions and opportunities between different target audiences, replicating the main steps of the entrepreneurial journey, from idea stage to go-to-market, for an immersive experience in the startup ecosystem.
Pi Campus will take part in a few events, all of them hosted by Prati Bus District. Here’s when you will be able to meet us:
- Monday, April 8th, 2:00 PM: Unicorn Hunters, keynote speech by our founder and CEO Marco Trombetti (get a free ticket to attend the event).
- Thursday, April 11th, 10:00 PM: Pitch Lab, learn how to pitch your startup to an investor with our founder and CEO Marco Trombetti (get a ticket here).
- Thursday, April 11th, 12:00 PM: Building Products People Will Love, a product-market fit session with our founder and CEO Marco Trombetti (get a ticket here).
- Thursday, April 11th, 2:00 PM: Diplomatic Startup Challenge, an international startup competition. Our general manager Valerio Lanni will be a member of the jury (get a ticket here).
- Friday, April 12th, 10:30 AM: Gladiator Challenge, an early-stage startup competition. Our general manager Valerio Lanni will be a member of the jury (get a ticket).
You can find the full agenda of the Rome Startup Week on the festival website. We will be talking about school and training, social innovation, structural reforms to support startup growth, internationalization, talent and the entrepreneurial road.