We are proud to announce a new collaboration between Pi Campus and Art Directors Club of Europe. Pi School and the ADCE are launching a unique learning program dedicated to the top creative minds of the industry with the goal of shaping the future models of advertising agencies. The programme is divided into three modules, that will take place in Rome, Barcelona, and Berlin. The results will be presented at the 5th ADCE Festival in November.
The first module is starting on the 1st of March in Rome, at Pi School. For three days, Pi School will be the meeting point for all the best professionals of the creative industry, who will debate the future models of work and come up with innovative ways to get future-ready, attracting, and managing talent.
Participants will have the opportunity to further reflect and work on the challenges of the industry, sharing experiences and connecting with other professionals. At the same time, participants will produce organization design models and come up with results to be implemented in their working places.
There are grants covering more than 80% of the fees. You can apply here: http://picampus-school.com/programme/creative-incubator/
Lecturers and Mentors
- Jamshid Alamuti – CEO and Co-founder, Pi School
- Patrizia Boglione – Strategic Creative Director, Angelini Design
- Kris Hoet – Global Head of Innovation, FCB Global
- Axel Quack – Strategy Director, Frog Germany
- Luis Villa – Strategy Director, Fjord / Accenture Spain
- Disruption of the current models and challenge the ideas of the companies of the future: No CEO, no boss, managed by blockchain
- Decentralized Autonomous Organization
- Contracts and Value Vs People and Roles
- Flexibility and Agility to innovate
- Case Study (four different Agency models and their approach to Product and Service Design) observation and analysis of their Org. Structure
- Fundamentals of Innovation
- Innovation Process: from Ideation to Execution
- Creative Consulting – Consulting through Design